Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Shapes and Butterfly Brilliance One Sheet Wonder Cards

I am sharing with you how I made my One Sheet Wonder June Team Swaps in a recent VIDEO using the Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance, Watercolor Shapes and Biggest Wish stamp sets. On a A4 sheet of Basic White cardstock I stamped the Butterfly Brilliance background stamp. I highlighted each using a shape from the Watercolor Shapes Dies. I left the background fun and colourful without any additional layers. I added the Biggest Wish layered sentiment that I cut using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine with the Stitched Rectangle Dies adding another underneath for contrast. Opal Rounds finished off my video card perfectly. 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop



To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


Pick Six Wonder Online Class
11th July 10am $10

Let's get Together in a Virtual Class and make 14 cards using Six 6 x 6 Pieces of Designer Series Paper on ZOOM. I will provide you with a Materials List of Everything you Need Class Cost $10. Open to crafty friend Local and WORLDWIDE.

RSVP for Payment via Bank Transfer or PayPal and Full Class Requirements


July Card Class

18th July 1pm

Come along make Projects using the 2021-22 Annual Catalogue. 


In Person Class at my house in Narara numbers LIMITED


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment