Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Stampin' Up! Cards By Ivy

 I recently had my beautiful 10 year old grand daughter Ivy over for part of her online school day and art class was in order in the form of card making. Theses cards are for some very special people in her life. Each one of the Stamp sets and colours where chosen with so much care for each person and with no help from this Nonna. I'm so in love with all her choices and designs. 

The Stampin' Up Sets she used are Pampered Pets, Lovely You, Butterfly Brilliance, Peaceful Moments, Jar Of Flowers, Whale Done and Poinsettia Petals

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


July-August 2021 Mini Catalogue Launch

15th August 1pm


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment