Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Hand Penned Petals, Hand Penned and Stampin’ Blends Card

I featured the Stampin' Up! Hand Penned Suite using up left overs from other card tao create two card in a recent video. I coloured the Hand Penned Petal image cut with the Penned Flowers Dies with Stampin' Blends to match the Hand Penned Paper. A layering circle Vellum Circle under the die cut flower allows it to be front and centre. The simple sentiment and Genial Gems finish the card.


Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop



To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


July-August 2021 Mini Catalogue Launch

15th August 1pm


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 


Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment