Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Art In Bloom Bundle with In Good Taste Card

To make this card I have paired together the Art In Bloom Bundle and In Good Taste Paper in in a recent video. I have used the Hybrid Embossing folder that you can embossing and cut with the matching die at the same time! I coloured the flower using the Blending Brushes. I mixed together 3 patterns from the In Good Taste Paper. The sentiment is stamped with the matching Art In Bloom stamp Set using Stamparartus onto one of the paper and cut with same Bloom Dies. I coloured some Pearls using Stampin' Blends to match the sentiment to finish the card.

Don't Miss out on this In Good Taste Design Series Paper while it 15% Off till August 2nd

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube
SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


July-August 2021 Mini Catalogue Launch

15th August 1pm


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment