Sunday, October 10, 2021

Stampin' Up! Art In Bloom with Plenty of Patterns Card

The October SU! Colour Challenge is so elegant so I went a little left on centre with a spin of the geometric pattern in the Stampin' Up! Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks that I paired with the Art In Bloom Stamp Set with the matching Bloom Hybrid Embossing folder and dies. I coloured the backgrounds in all 3 colours with the Blending Brushes as well as the embossed flower, leaves and sentiment. I added some sparkle with Wink Of Stella and a few Opal Round on the background.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


We will be making projects with all brand new products with so much fun to be had!!Kits will be sent in the mail RSVP is required by October 8th


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment