Sunday, October 17, 2021

Stampin' Up! Badger Besties with Plenty Of Patterns Linen Card

Today I had a virtual Stampin' Up! Craft-Along-A-Thon organised by our beautiful Demonstrator Development Mangers it was amazing 3 hours and this card is my take on a project shared by Donna Williams who spoke to us all about texture and showcased the Amazing Linen Speciality Paper.

I coloured the Stampin' Up! Speciality Linen Paper using the Plenty Of Patterns Masks with Blending Brushes. I made the Badger the hero of the card that I had coloured with Stampin' Blends and hand cut then added onto a Vellum Scalloped Contours Die piece. I also grounded the badger by adding Blends under him. I cut the sentiment using the Bloom Dies to give that flagged end. I added some of the Playing with Patterns Resin Dots to finish the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


We will be making projects with all brand new products with so much fun to be had!!Kits will be sent in the mail RSVP is required by October 8th


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment