Saturday, October 9, 2021

Stampin' Up! Pansy Patch and Simply Elegant Card

The Stampin' Up! Simply Elegant Speciality Designer Series Paper is just so decedent with the Copper, Silver and Gold Foil details and intricately detailed patterns. I wanted to make the  Patterns the hero with some Copper Foil so I just added a simple sentiment from the Pansy Patch Stamp Set that I cut using the Hippo & Friends dies with a Vellum layer beneath with the same dies. I added a few Champagne Rhinestones to tie the metallics together.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


We will be making projects with all brand new products with so much fun to be had!!Kits will be sent in the mail RSVP is required by October 8th


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment