Monday, October 18, 2021

Stampin' Up! Gingerbread & Peppermint, Christmas To Remember Christmas Cards

On The Weekend I had a virtual Stampin' Up! Craft-Along-A-Thon organised by our beautiful Demonstrator Development Mangers Clare and Emma it was amazing 3 hours and this card is my take on a the One-Sheet Wonder Craft Along using One 6x6 Piece of Designer Series Paper and 1/2 a Sheet of Cardstock to make 4 Card Designs.

I have used the Stampin' Up! Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper as the hero of the card pairing them with the Christmas to Remember Stamp Set, Every Day Label Punch and Ruffled Ribbon. I have used the colours Real Red, Cinnamon Cider, Basic White and Old Olive.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


November Card Class
Sunday November 21st 1pm $20
We will be making projects with all brand new Edens Garden Products with so much MORE. Join the fun to be had!!


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

3 comments:

  1. Are you willing to share dimensions for the cut pieces? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have them cut out diagrams for these, I can’t remember how to do it….

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. It's a really great way to make a bunch of cards quickly. I made 16 cards in under an hour, all they need is the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete