Monday, November 15, 2021

Stampin' Up! Seasonal Sale is coming TOMORROW 16-18th of November

 The Stampin' Up! Seasonal Sale is coming TOMORROW 16-18th of November for 2 days of savings on Cardstock 10% off, Ink pads 15% off (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and Dies 20% off.


I want you fo go over to my Online Store, create or sign into your account and add all your supplies to your cart (it will be saved) and then it will be ready to check out with all the amazing savings on the 16th through the 18th of November. Don't Forget to Add the Eden’s Garden Collection to your cart as well.

You can always contact me with your shopping list and I can place your order for you


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


November Card Class
Sunday November 21st 1pm $20
We will be making projects with all brand new Edens Garden Products with so much MORE. Join the fun to be had!!


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment