Thursday, November 4, 2021

Stampin' Up! Pansy Patch and Petals with Plenty Of Patterns Card

The November SU! Colour Challenge is some of my favourite colour combos. I grabbed the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper that matches the colours perfectly. I hand cut 2 of the Pansies and used a piece of the Gingham Pattern. I complimented these pieces with the Plenty of Patterns a Mask to add pattern to the Cardstock. The sentiment is stamp using the Pansy Patch Stamp Set with the Stamparatus and cut using the Stitched So Sweetly dies in the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. A few Metallic Pearls finishes the card. I cannot wait to see all your creations.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


November Card Class
Sunday November 21st 1pm $20
We will be making projects with all brand new Edens Garden Products with so much MORE. Join the fun to be had!!


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment