Sunday, November 14, 2021

Stampin’ Up! Delicate Baubles with Merry Melody Christmas Card

I have given myself a challenge to just up a who lot of my Stampin' Up! Magenta Madness card stock as I found a full packet and it worked perfectly in a non traditional colour scheme with Coastal Cabana and Gray Granite. I shared this in Recent Classes, Team Meeting and in a Video.

I showcased the Delicate Baubles Dies with the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder. I made the Merry and Bright die a sticker using the Adhesive Sheets. Both solid dies cuts are given dimension using Blending Brushes. I added these to a Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder adding Silver Foil strings that I also made into stickers. A few Rhinestones to add the further illusion of dimension. 

Click on the Photo below for a Shop For These Supplies and visit my Shop


To see how these card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


November Card Class
Sunday November 21st 1pm $20
We will be making projects with all brand new Edens Garden Products with so much MORE. Join the fun to be had!!


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment