Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Stamping' Up! Evergreen Border and Stamp Set Christmas Card

It has been a hot minute since I looked at let alone used up some of the items in my Use It Up Box (which hold lots of odds and ends discarded from other projects). I grabbed out my little box in a recent video and shared this and another project.

I used the Evergreen Border Tree Silver Foil scraps from this previous card which I layered up using Glue Dots adhering it to a Layering Circle Die Vellum scrap piece. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the Soft Succulent card base with Evening Evergreen Ink using the Stamparatus. Adding it to an Evergreen Card base and a small scattering of Metallic Pearls finishes the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To see how these cards came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


November Card Class
Sunday November 21st 1pm $20
We will be making projects with all brand new Edens Garden Products with so much MORE. Join the fun to be had!!


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment