Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Stampin' Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue is HERE

It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for, the 2022–2023 Annual Catalogue is finally here! We hope you’re as excited as we are about our biggest publication of the year.

Are you ready for a year filled with friendship, fun, creativity, and connection? 

That’s what our Annual Catalogue is all about! With the turn of every page, you’ll find stunning product suites, inspiring project ideas, and the kind of coordination you can’t find anywhere else

Join My Catalogue Walkthrough at 12 noon 3rd May for a personal Tour of the whole catalogue over on You Tube.

Visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


Annual 22-23 Catalogue Launch Class 

May 22nd Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment