Friday, May 6, 2022

Stampin' Up! Bottled Happiness Stampin' Write Markers Card

The Stampin' Up! Bottled Happiness Stamp Set has a Sweet Vintage feel and I showcased this in a card I recently shared in a VIDEO.

I used my Stamparatus and Stampin' Write Markers to create the 2 step stamping background multi coloured flowers with mostly the Subtles Colour family. I added grounding below the vase with the Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends softening it with the Color Lifter. I added a few Brushed Brass Butterflies and the Crumb cake card base to continue the vintage touches.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products 

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


Annual 22-23 Catalogue Launch Class 

May 22nd Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment