Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wishes with Stylish Shapes Card

This is the first card I made with NEW products from the Stampin' Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue which was sent out to my customers. I have paired together the Wisteria Wishes  Stamp Set, Stylish Shapes Dies and 2022-2023 In Colors.

I made the focal panel using the hanging Wisteria branch in Parakeet Party and Flowers in Orchid Oasis with both flower stamps, Sweet Sorbet let's the sentiment sing. This piece is places over the largest Stylish Shapes circle Die which is stamped with the small leaf with Tahitian Tide. The card base is Starry Sky with matching repeat stamping with the stem stamp.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


Annual 22-23 Catalogue Launch Class 

May 22nd Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment