Saturday, May 7, 2022

Stampin' Up! Honeybee, Hive and Heart and Home Bee Card

I made this card a few months back for my Team Swaps using the Stampin' Up! Honeybee Home Stamp Set and matching Honeybee Blooms and Circle Layering Dies, Hive 3D Embossing Folder and Heart and Home Designer Series Paper.

I added colour to the embossed circle using a Blending Brushes to bring out the hive pattern which I added to the bee Designer Series Paper. I added some simple colour to the stamped and die cut bee with Stampin' Blends. I also used these to color a few Pearls to finish the card
 
Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products  

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


Annual 22-23 Catalogue Launch Class 

May 22nd Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment