Sunday, August 7, 2022

Stampin' Up! Splendid Thoughts and Splendid Day Paper Card

I made this card to go with a recent customer mail out. I featured the Stampin' Up! Splendid Thoughts stamp set with matching Splendid Stems dies and Splendid Day Speciality Designer Series Paper.

The plant was 2 step stamped using Soft Succulent and Memento Inks. I then added some Soft Sea Foam using a Blending Brush. I cut the pot with the Splendid Stems using the Splendid Day Paper. The sentiment and bee are also stamped using Memento Ink. I used Stampin' Blends to colour the bee and ground the pot. A few Rhinestones finished the card. 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

MORE TO SALE-A-BRATE!
With a few products SOLD OUT or lose to - Don't MISS OUT or take ADVANTAGE of these products FREE from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment