Monday, August 8, 2022

Stampin' Up! Vintage Christmas and Happiness Abound SU! Color Challenge Card

This is my example for the August SU! Colour Challenge and this months image is so much fun and makes the want to hang out at a Retro Diner. I turned the Vintage Christmas stamp set into a Thank You card with the Happiness Abounds stamp set.

I used the floral stamps from Vintage Christmas stamp set to create a perfect backdrop for the 2 bottles that I stamped into Vellum and attached to Basic White Cardstock to give a glass look. I coloured a Vellum Stylish Shapes Die circle with a Fresh Freesia Dark Stampin' Blends. The sentiment strip stamped in Basic Gray and given a flagged end using the Pick a Banner Punch. I  added a few Classic Matte Dots to bring the card together. 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products 


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

MORE TO SALE-A-BRATE!
With a few products SOLD OUT or lose to - Don't MISS OUT or take ADVANTAGE of these products FREE from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment