Friday, August 5, 2022

Stampin’ Up! Storybook Gnomes and Tree Rings Cards

I created this super cute scene using the Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper and FREE Silver & Gold Speciality Paper (with a $90 purchase while stocks last to August 31st) in a recent Video

The gnomes matched perfectly with the Mushrooms from the Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder and Dies, the blended whimsical background on the speciality paper. The house and Gnome are handcut or if you have the dies you can use. The sentiments is from the Christmas To Remember stamp set and I added a few Fine Sparkle Gems to finish. 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

MORE TO SALE-A-BRATE!
With a few products SOLD OUT or lose to - Don't MISS OUT or take ADVANTAGE of these products FREE from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment