Friday, March 24, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Delicate Desert, True Beauty & Bough Punch Patchwork Card

In a Recent Video I had a play with Paper Piecing with the Stampin' Up! Delicate Desert  Designer Series Paper and the coordinating Dry Brushed Metallic Speciality Designer Series Paper. I wanted to showcase many of the patterns as I could and this was the perfect fit. My life was made easier when I realised all the pieces ended up being the same size.......

I paired these papers with The True Beauty & Dainty Delight Stamp Sets, Label Me Fancy and Bough Punch. I cut the flowers using the Organic Beauty Dies and the leaves from Vellum and finished with some Champagne Rhinestones

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


April 2023 Classes - In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials

In Person Sunday 23rd April 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment