Saturday, March 4, 2023

Stampin' Up! In The Moment SU! Color Challenge Card

I saw this month's March SU! Colour Challenge I thought of a pink sunset and the In the Moment Stamp Set helped me create it perfectly. 
What do this months Colours make you think of?

 I started the card by stamping the In the Moment image with Memento Ink and using Stampin' Blends that are in the colour challenge as well as some neutrals for the skin and balustrade. I coloured the background with the same colours with the Small Blending Brushes. I then cut it down using the Stitched Rectangle Dies matting it with Cherry Cobber. I stamped the sentiment into So Saffron cardstock hand cutting it out and adding both elements with Stampin' Dimensionals onto a Very Vanilla Card base. I added a few Vanilla Classic Matte Dots to finish the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


March 2023 Classes - In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials

In Person Sunday 19th March 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment