Monday, March 20, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Hello Irresistible, Picture This with Whale Done Card

The Online Exclusives have been calling to play with and I finally used them in a Recent Video. I paired the Stampin' Up! Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper with the Picture This Dies. I bought in Whale Done Stamp Set which is an old favourite.

I die cut both the Hello, Irresistible Paper and Balmy Blue Cardstock to create the circles and stamped the creatures from the Whale Done Stamp Set, I arranged them on the card base added the sentiment and the stamped and punch Whale that I tried on the first card. I finished with a few Loose Frosted Dots and Opaque Gems.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube  

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


April 2023 - Ginkgo Branch Classes - In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials

In Person Sunday 23rd April 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment