Friday, June 9, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Balloons with Bright & Beautiful Use It Up Card

I used the left overs from my recent Beautiful Balloons Class in my most recent video creating 2 cards. Using the Beautiful Balloons Bundle and matching Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper.

This is my first card I created. I gathered together all the pre die cut Bright & Beautiful Paper balloons and arranged them on a piece of Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. I attached the large balloons first the stamped the strings. I added the small balloons and the sentiment strip that was flagged with the Banners Pick A Punch. I finished the card with stamping the sprinkles stamped around the balloons and adding Iridescent Rhinestones

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 


To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

May Beautiful Balloons Class -  Video Tutorials
We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment