Monday, June 19, 2023

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Balloons with Wanted To Say Stamp Review Crew Card

 Today The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop featuring a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! We hop the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set and this hop it is the Birthday Balloons Stamp Set. Please follow along below with all the other amazing projects as well.

I chose simplicity for this Stampin' Up! Beautiful Balloons Card that I have shared making in a video. I used the very under utilised Streamer stamp to create the background and creating depth with Stamping Off. I added a single stamped Ballon that I connected with the sentiment. The sentiment was die cut with the Wanted To Say Dies. I backed the card stock for the word die with Adhesive Sheets before cutting to make the word. sticker and easier to apply to the shadow layer. I finished the card with a few Loose Silver Sequins.

Colours: Pool Party, Misty Moonlight and Basic White

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 

 To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube https://youtu.be/k1EIg6FQPdc



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

June 2023 Textured Floral Classes - 3 WAYS - In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials
We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

2 comments: