Sunday, June 25, 2023

Stampin' Up! Brightest Glow with One Horse Open Sleigh Christmas Card

Welcome to the June Christmas Stampathon 2023 

Our June Challenge is Snow & Ice

Make multiple Christmas Cards or a home decor piece featuring icy colours or snowflakes or both.

I kept my card very simple making the NEW One Horse Open Sleigh Paper as the hero of the card adding a very simple sentiment from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set and some Tinsel Gems Three Pack to reinforce the blue in the card.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used 


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

June 2023 Textured Floral Classes - 3 WAYS - In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials
We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment