Sunday, September 27, 2026

Stampin’ Up! Noel Tidings Wreath Cards

I was inspired to make this with one from the Stampin' Up! September- December 2026 Catalogue using the Noel Tidings Stamp Set & Dies. I have shared in a recent video & in a class and team event.

I paired them with the Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder that you can add a swipe to ink to to highlight the embossing. I finished by adding Barely Blush Shimmer Brush to the stamped berries and wreath. 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW






 My next in person Classes are October 2nd @ 7pm,  November 22nd @ 1pm
Contact me to purchase this Class
RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment