Monday, July 4, 2016

Baby Bear, Gorgeous Grunge with Playful Palette Paper Card

I really just adore this Baby Bear Stamp. It was a stamp set I would not normally purchase but I won it as part of our OnStage demonstrator event in April and I am so glad I did and he is just too adorable. I love how realistic he is.


I started by stamping the bear from the Baby Bear stamp set onto Whisper White card stock. After much experimenting I have found it best to stamp the bear images in the order 2, 1, 3. This helped me to line up the arm holes as I stamped the layers which resulted in almost perfectly stamped bear (we can't all per perfect. Its a handmade card!). The colours I have used for the bear are stamped of Smoky Slate ink for layer 1, Smokey Slate ink Layer 2 and Archival Basic Grey ink for Layer 3. I matted this stamped piece onto a piece of Peekaboo Peach. Next I stamped a Thick Whisper White card base with the smallest splatters stamp for the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy and Sweet Sugarplum inks. I added a strip of splattered patterned paper from the Playful Palette Paper Stack. At this point i wanted to add a sentiment and did so from Baby Bear stamp set in Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum Ink. If I was too make the card again I would not use the Peekaboo Peach ink as it didn't show up as well. As a finishing touch I tied some Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon around the card and attached the bear stamped piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment