Friday, July 1, 2016

Bunch Of Blossoms, Thoughtful Banners with Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate Card

The NEW Stampin' Up! Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate Card is so beautiful Gold on one side and Silver on the other printed on our Window Sheets which are sturdy and thick. I really love the effect on this card.


I started this card by cutting and folding a Dapper Denim Card base and cut the front panel just below half. Next I cut the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate Card to the width of the card and cut it to the desired height attached it to the inside of the card using Tombow Multipurpose Glue and covered the inside of the card with another layer of Dapper Denim card stock to hide the adhesive. For the front I cut thin strips of of Gold Foil Sheet and adhered it to above and below the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate Card to finish it off. To make the flower I stamped the large solid petal from Bunch of Blossoms stamped off three times in Dapper Denim ink onto a strip of Whisper White card stock. I used the next layer stamp stamped off once over the first layer of stamping. To finish the petals I brushed them with Embossing Buddy and stamped the outline stamp is Versamark ink and coated with Gold Embossing Powder then melted using the Heat Tool. The flower centre was made using the smallest small flower stamped in Dapper Denim Ink and the dots stamp embossed in gold over it. All the stamped pieces were punched out using the Blossom Builder Punch and assembled the flower using Glue Dots for the petals and a Stampin' Dimensional for the centre. The sentiment is stamped from Thoughtful Banners starting with the solid stamp stamped off in Dapper Denim Ink and the the thank you stamped over the top and finally punched with the Classic Label Punch and placed it back in the punch to shorten it and adhered it using Stampin' Dimensionals to finish the card. 

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment