Friday, February 24, 2017

Ink Blended Watercolor Wings Card #CI04 #FMS76 #SIP87

Sometimes it just takes a while to percolate an idea, the current Colour INKspiration #04 is one of those. The colours we have to play with are Crushed Curry, Delightful Dijon, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White - this is not my kind of combo, so it took me a few days and choosing a stamp set to make the ideas flow. I have paired the card with this weeks Freshly Made Sketches #276 and Stamp, Ink, Paper #87 Challenge - Kindness. I decided to make an Ink Blended Watercolor Paper background and I have a video below showing how I achieved this look. I used the smaller butterfly in the Watercolor Wings stamp set and used all 4 layers in the set to create it. I have also explained the stamped layers in the video below. The sentiment is also from the same set and used the Banner Triple Punch to flag the end.





Quick Tip - Ink Blending Video


Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENTI can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

13 comments:

  1. Wow that yellow panel is gorgeous! So is the butterfly! Now off to watch your video! Glad you used us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen, love that technique used on the watercolour background. Thanks for sharing how and thanks for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful clean and simple card. Always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love that butterfly and the gorgeous background! So vibrant! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS take on the sketch - love the panel!

    ReplyDelete