Thursday, February 9, 2017

Suite Sentiments with So Detailed Thinlits Pocket Card

It is rare that I use purple and I have no idea why since it is favourite colour. This card is one from last months Launch and I certainly went all out with the soft, girly and purple. I have paired the Suite Sayings stamp set with So Detailed Thinlits cut twice and attached to a piece of Perfect Plum card stock to create a Pocket card with lots of little details using Products from both the 2017 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalogues.

The Vanilla card is two pieces of card stock stuck together and slides in and out. On the front side I embossed in Falling Petals Embossing Folder with sentiment stamped from Suite Sentiments and the back is stamped with another sentiment from Suite Sentiments and the borders from the Delicate Details in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. The finishing touches are the stunning Falling in Love Embellishments which are already Vanilla and Metallic Ribbon Combo to close the two Thinlits dies.




Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment