Sunday, February 26, 2017

Card Tin Organisation with Brushwork Alphabet and Carried Away Paper

I hope you have been enjoying all the projects I have been posting this month. I recently did some organising of my cards and found I over 25 projects that had not been blogged so I took one of my Tin of Card Boxes and gave them a home until they appear here on my Blog. This tin was in last year's Annual Catalogue, but you can earn a Gold Card Tin as part of Sale-a-Bration 2017 for every $90 you spend in an order. I personalised the tin using the Brushwork Alphabet stamp set with Night of Navy ink. The Carried Away Designer Series paper that I have used you can also earn as a part of Sale-A-Bration. I made the flagged shapes using the Banner Framelits in the Big Shot for a final touch added a few Enamel Shapes in the co-ordinating colours and the bow using the Sale-a-Bration Metallic Ribbon Combo.


You have all these projects coming your way

This is the Gold Card Tin you can earns while stocks last till 31st March 2017 

Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENTI can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment