Tuesday, February 21, 2017

NEW Sale-A-Bration Products Released

I am very excited to show you the 3 NEW Sale-A-Bration products that are ONLY available till March 31st. I love all the new releases and am finding it really hard to choose one so I might just have to get them all!!!


Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-----

Simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT

I can also show you some of the Sale-A-Bration items at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment