Thursday, June 20, 2019

Stampin Up! Sailing Home with Come Sail Away Paper Card

I am playing along with the Stampin Friends! Summer Blog Hop using the Stampin' Up! Sailing Home stamp set and Come Sail Away paper. I created the watercolour background recreating a summer storm using reinkers and an Aqua Painter on Watercolor Paper which I directly stamped on. The sentiment is on a piece of Vellum that I punched using the Banner Triple Punch. I added a matching Come Sail Away Trinket and Bakers Twine and layered it with Come Sail Away paper. I have used the same products on the matching Tag. You can see how I made the page in my video.

Colours used Seaside Spray, Balmy Blue and Night of Navy.

Please be sure to check out all the other Summer inspired projects below.
To see how these cards came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube
SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!
_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

I am celebrating the New 2019-2020 Catalogue with some share pack so you have it all at a fraction of the price!!! Contact me to grab you pack!!

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Daisy Lane stamp set and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Bird Ballad Suite and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful nautical themed card! I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the technique in the colors you use for the background on your sailboat images! this is such a great stamp set and I have yet to purchase it. I need to add it to my list! - Kristal Bell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this set, and it's perfect with a couple of the new in-colors. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love this set even more after seeing this! It's amazing just how much you can do!! Thank you for sharing your techniques!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on your card and tag. I love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More I see this set used, the more I need to have it!, your creations are just gorgeous Ellen, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that bookmark! The DSP is so pretty... Nice job!

    ReplyDelete