Monday, February 10, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lovely Lilly Pad and Parcels & Petals Birthday Card SU Color Challenge

The February Stampin' Up! Color Challenge are such fresh colours that I have paired the Parcels & Petals stamp set and Painted Labels dies with the FREE Lovely Lily Pad stamp set that is available during Sale-a-Bration for a $90 spend. To create the stamped middle panel, I repeat stamped the border stamp from Petals & Parcels and also used the same set for the sentiment and die cut it using the Painted Labels dies, I love how it leaves an embossed detail around the edge. I left the Lilly and Lilly Pad uncoloured and hand cut them out for a bold and clean statement.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies




SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________



__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

February Class February 16th 1pm $20


Let's Play with products from Both the Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogues with friends, laughter and fun.

Card Class March March 15th 1pm $20


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment