Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Stampin’ Up! Power Of Hope Bundle Card

I played with the Power of Hope Bundle recently in a VIDEO. The bundle is available during Sale-a-Bration for an $180 spend. I used the embossing folder and then heat embossed the debossed side to highlight the texture as my background. This piece was actually a reject from another project which I will share with you very soon.  The stamped panel is a mixture of straight stamping with accents of Stampin' Blends and using a Aqua Painter to colour the Pagoda.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies


To see how this card came together can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

February Class February 16th 1pm $20


Let's Play with products from Both the Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogues with friends, laughter and fun.

Card Class March March 15th 1pm $20

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment