Thursday, February 20, 2020

Stampin’ Up! Peaceful and Poppy Moments with Coastal Weave Birthday Card

I'm so glad I bought the Stampin' Up! Peaceful Moments Bundle not only does it it have the amazing sentiments in the Peaceful Moments stamp set it also comes with the Poppy Moments dies that make these amazingly beautiful layered poppies. I had a big session die cutting all the pieces to make these flowers and assembling them while watching Netflix. I placed them on a piece of Vellum that is cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and stamped on using the Peaceful Moments stamp set. To give the background some texture I using the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder. If I were to make this card again I would add some bling to finish it off.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Card Class March 15th 1pm $20


Card Class April 19th 1pm $20


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment