Friday, March 27, 2020

Stampin' Up! Honey Bee, Detailed Bee and Golden Honey Card Take 3

I am once again mixing up Patterns from the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Golden Honey Paper (FREE with orders over $90) which sadly had sold out but there are many other items available. I have used the Hive cut out using the Detailed Bee dies from THIS CARD and added it ti a piece of Crushed Curry card stock that I stamped using the Flowers from the Honey Bee stamp set and coloured with Mango Melody Stampin' Blends Along with the 2 bees from the same set. I stamped the sentiment also from the Honey Bee set onto Mango Melody card stock and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I finished with a scattering of Gold Glitter Dots.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Let's Play with this Stunning New Ornate Garden Suite that is an Early Release from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.

Card Class May 17th 1pm $20 - Retiring Products

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment