Sunday, March 29, 2020

Stampin' Up! Best Dressed and Dressed To Impress Scrappy Strip Card

I was having fun hanging out with some of my Wicked Woody's team in a video chat and one of them was playing with the Scrappy Strip Technique so I joined in and cut up my scraps of the Stampin' Up! Best Dressed paper into random angled strips and arranged them in a random order on a piece of Blackberry Bliss card leaving a border between each piece and trimmed off all the overhanging papers. The Petal Pink Organdy Ribbon went perfectly with the florals in the papers and I tied a bow around the whole Scrappy Strip piece. The sentiment is from the matching Dressed to Impress Stamp set and is White  Heat Embossed and cut using one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies adding it using Stampin Dimensionals. I added the completed Scrappy Strip Piece to a Blackberry Bliss card base to finish the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Let's Play with this Stunning New Ornate Garden Suite that is an Early Release from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.

Card Class May 17th 1pm $20 - Retiring Products

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

1 comment: