Monday, March 30, 2020

Stampin' Up! Young At Heart, Family Party and Stitched Label Birthday Card

These are my Birthday Invitations I made for my 40th birthday (last year) but it could easily be used as a birthday card. I have paired the Stampin' Up! Young at Heart Stamp Set with Black Shimmer Embossing Power and Frost White Shimmer Paint Spray mixed in a Stampin' Spritzer. Remember to ground the lovely ladies using a Stampin' Blends marker so the aren't floating in mid air. The Hammered Metal 3D embossing folder was used to emboss the Vellum and I adore how it looks. The numbers from the Family Party Stamp Set fit perfectly in the Stitched Labels dies and a touch of Wink of Stella gives it a little sparkle.tou can easily change the colours on the card for that special recipient.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies https://s.tamp.in/ZY5Zp_


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Let's Play with this Stunning New Ornate Garden Suite that is an Early Release from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.

Card Class May 17th 1pm $20 - Retiring Products

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment