Saturday, March 14, 2020

Stampin' Up! Seriously The Best Card Kit

I grabbed the Stampin' Up! Seriously the Best Project Kit and matching Seriously the Best Stamp Set to make these adorable and easy to make cards in a recent VIDEO. I love these 4 cards were super easy to assemble all I had to to was stamp the sentiments onto the provided die cuts using my Stamparartus. The Vellum, Bakers Twine and Sequins finish off these cards perfectly. The only extras were adhesives to put the all together. The stamp set is so very versatile with its bold script font and coordinating sentiments and can be used on many cards with different styles.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies



To see how this card came together can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Card Class March 15th 1pm $20


Card Class April 19th 1pm $20


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment