Saturday, March 28, 2020

Stampin’ Up! Stitched Lace, Poppy Moments and Painted Label Dies with Timeless Tulips Cards

I have loved the Stampin' Up Stitched Lace Die from afar in my stash getting frustrated it took so long to weed out all the little details, that was until I worked out a quick and easy way and I have shared it in a Quick Tip Video. I have also shared how to make a set of the whole card in a VIDEO that includes the details die tip using the Stitched Lace, Poppy Moments and Painted Labels Dies, Timeless Tulips stamp, Classic Label Punch and in the card making video I also used Noble Peacock Foil.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

To see how this card came together can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________



__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Let's Play with this Stunning New Ornate Garden Suite that is an Early Release from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.

Card Class May 17th 1pm $20 - Retiring Products

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment