Monday, July 18, 2022

Stampin' Up! Brightest Beauty with Golden Beauty Stamped Card

This was my first play with the Stampin' Up! Brightest Beauty Bundle with a few different ways of colouring.  The gorgeous imagery of the golden wattle pairs perfectly with the everyday sentiments that celebrate retirement and achievement. Expand your floral stamp collection with the Brightest Beauty Stamp Set.

I stamped the image in Basic Gray ink that you can used with Stampin' Blends that I used to colour the leaves. I stamped off Crushed Curry Ink to colour the flowers I used the Golden Beauty Dies to die cut it out placing it on the Pool Party inked background. The sentiment is cut using the stunning die that both cuts and embosses. I finished with some Elegant Faceted Gems.

Colours: Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party and Crumb Cake

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment