Saturday, July 2, 2022

Stampin’ Up! Twigs & Sprigs with Sun Prints Card

Whilst the beautiful Twigs & Sprigs Hybrid Embossing Folder and Die isn't meant to coordinate with the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper it does work perfectly and I used them together in a Video recently.

I used the Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder 2 ways. Just as Embossing Folder using some White Ink over the embossed areas and cut & embossed them as an embellishments add next to the Cottage Rose sentiment that I cut out using the Stylish Shapes Dies. I added Vellum, Seam Binding Ribbon and Basic Pearls too finish the cards.

Which Colour Of Leaf do you prefer Night Of Navy, White or Gray Granite?

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products 

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

 SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


July-December and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue Launch Class - July 17th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!!

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment