Sunday, July 31, 2022

Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wishes and Tea Boutique Birthday Card

I made this very special card for my daughters 18th Birthday yesterday using the Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wishes Bundle with the Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper. The Wisteria images make perfect lavender to match her name and she loved it!!

I stamped the flower heads in both Fresh Freesia and Highland Heather using both flower stamps from Wisteria Wishes. The stamps are stamped in Garden green and both cut with the matching Wisteria Dies. I paired together the Biggest Wish and retired Make a Difference Stamp Set in once again the 2 purpose and handcut. I added these elements on a Tea Boutique card front and 2 circles also from the same paper and Vellum.. I finished with some 2020-2022 Opal Rounds.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment