Friday, July 15, 2022

Stampin’ Up! Santa Express with Charming Landscapes Christmas Card

In my most recent Video I did a whole lot of handcutting of the beautiful Stampin' Up! Santa Express Designer Series Paper. I actually hand cut more elements than what I have used but I will use them on another card soon.

I paired my Santa Express images with the matching Charming Landscapes Embossing Folder that used with Vellum to let our Santa and Mrs Claus be the stars of the card. I added the sentiment from the Christmas To Remember Stamp set that I cut using the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I added the post and an Elegant Faceted Gem to finish the card and hide some glue to adhere the vellum. 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


July-December and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue Launch Class - July 17th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!!

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment