Friday, June 7, 2019

Stampin' Up! Above The Clouds #stampincolorchallenge Card

The June Stampin' Up! Color Challenge was more of a challenge than I thought it would be. I used the BRAND NEW Above The Clouds stamp set and matching Hot Air Balloon stamp set which you can buy as a bundle and save 10%. I have stamped off the solid balloon images so the line images stood out more and did the same with the clouds to give some variety to the background. I popped up the large balloons on Stampin' Dimensionals to give the card some dimension. I could have also added some bling to  jazz it up even more.



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

I am celebrating the New 2019-2020 Catalogue with some share pack so you have it all at a fraction of the price!!! Contact me to grab you pack!!

_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and Celebrate 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment