Thursday, June 6, 2019

Stampin' Up! Crafting Forever, Swirly Frames and Itty Bitty Greetings Card

I made this cute little card using the Stampin' Up! Crafting Forever, Swirly Frames and Itty Bitty Greetings stamp sets which are some of my favourites that have carried over into the NEW 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue. I really haven't given these sets the love they deserved so I paired them up with the Lovely Lipstick, Shaded Spruce, Rich Razzleberry, Smokey Slate and Basic Black Stampin Blends. I kept the colouring really simple with no blending and just adding shading to the side of the pens with the Light Smokey Slate Blends. 

Do you enjoy shading and blending when you colour or so you keep it simple?

 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

I am celebrating the New 2019-2020 Catalogue with some share pack so you have it all at a fraction of the price!!! Contact me to grab you pack!!

_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and Celebrate 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment