Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Stampin' Up! Birch and Making Spirits Bright with Perfect Parcel Box June Christmas Stampathon 2019

The Christmas Stampathon 2019 is up to our June Challenge and this month we are making Boxes or Bags with a Tag. I have paired the Perfect Parcel and Stitched Rectangle Dies with the Making Spirits Bright and Birch Stamp sets, Texture Weave and Bakers Twine finally a touch of Sparkle with the White Shimmer Embossing Powder. Check out my video to see the whole process. I hope you can head over and join this months Challenge.



The Christmas Stampathon 2019 is a venture with three of my Demo buddies Ruth Trice 'Artful Stampin' from the UK, Denise Garrison 'Lady Bug Stampin' from USA, Rosalie Desmond from Australia for us to be a bit more prepared and ready for the busy Christmas season.

Be sure to watch my video below showing how this card came together on You Tube.


Come over to the Christmas Stampathon 2019 and get ahead on your Christmas crafting . I know I need the kick long in this department every year I have never done enough preparation. You will have 4 inspirational project videos on the 25th of each month. You will have till the 24th of the next month to make your projects. We have prizes for each market for those who participate - You get 1 ticket for each month you participate. First Prize AU$88 prize pack of product, second prize is a sample of each months items the organiser/s from your respective country makes.

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________

I am celebrating the New 2019-2020 Catalogue with some share pack so you have it all at a fraction of the price!!! Contact me to grab you pack!!

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Daisy Lane stamp set and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Bird Ballad Suite and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment