Monday, June 10, 2019

Stampin' Up! Leave A Little Sparkle and Shimmer Embossing Rainbow Card

I raided my Use it Box to combine with the Stampin' Up! Leave a Little Sparkle stamp set that has two beautiful unicorns in the set. I used these rainbow strips from my Use It Box to create the background. I embossed using the BRAND NEW Shimmer Embossing Powder in both Black and White. A finishing touch of sparkle using Frost White Shimmer Paint mixed with Rubbing Alcohol in a Stampin' Spritzer. I have shown the full process in a video.

Colours Used: Lovely Lipstick, Gorgeous Grape, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White and Basic Black.



To see how these cards came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

I am celebrating the New 2019-2020 Catalogue with some share pack so you have it all at a fraction of the price!!! Contact me to grab you pack!!

_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and Celebrate 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment