Monday, May 15, 2023

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies with Fresh As A Daisy Stamp Review Crew Card


 Today The Stamp Review Crew is having another amazing blog hop which is my first! We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the globe who will bring you lots of ideas featuring one stamp set each hop twice a month! We hop the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, you can hop from one blog to the next gathering all kinds of inspiration for one Stampin' Up! stamp set and this hop it is Cheerful Daisies. Please follow along below with all the other amazing projects as well.


I have used the Cheerful Daisies Bundle with matching Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper along with Radiating Stitches Die and Loose Silver Sequins.

I created the print on the card by stamping off with Soft Sea Foam on the same card stock. I created the dimension in the Berry Burst die cut flowers by adding a Basic White Layer that I offset. I added these to the Vellum Shadow that I has coloured the flower centre with Wild Wheat Stampin' Blends. I made the leaves pop by adding Garden Green inimical leaves under the Vellum and by adding a few of the thinner leaves. The Berry Burst sentiment is added on Bubble Bath label from the same Cheerful Daisies Dies. I finished the card with a few Loose Silver Sequins.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

May Beautiful Balloons Class - 3 Ways In Person, Class@Home and Video Tutorials
In Person Sunday 21st May 1pm $30

We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

4 comments: